You're invited to learn more about Benet Academy by participating in several on-campus activities.
Shadow Day - "Be a Redwing for a Day!"
- Junior high students are invited to "shadow" a current Benet freshman. This is an excellent opportunity to experience first-hand a typical day at Benet Academy. Our guest will be matched with a freshman or sophomore host based on similar interests or may request a freshman host whose schedule would be followed that day.
- Students visiting as a "shadow" should arrive at the Recruitment Office via the circle drive at 7:30am. School begins at 7:45am. Dismissal is 3:00pm and pick up in the circle drive by 3:15pm.
- Typically, 8th graders shadow in fall, and 7th and 8th graders shadow in spring.
- To participate, check with your child's teacher for date conflicts first, then select your preferred dates.
- Online shadow registration opens September 1. The program runs from September 15 through May 15, Monday through Friday on regular school days. Click here to register now, or for more information, call or email Terry Nadolski in the Recruitment Office at email@example.com .
Open Houses and Other Campus Visits
Benet hosts two fall open houses for prospective students and parents:
Sunday, November 2, 2014 from 1:00-3:00pm
Tuesday, November 4, 2014 from 6:30-8:30pm
Parents are also invited to an informational gathering and breakfast with a faculty/staff/student panel in December.
For a complete list of open houses, activities and dates, click here to view the Admissions' Events Calendar.