Instructions on Completing Tuition Payment Plan Form
Please complete the Tuition Payment Plan Form. The form needs to be completed every school year.
You may either complete the form online and submit the appropriate downpayment amount using your credit card, or print the Tuition Payment Plan Form
(pdf) and mail with your check or credit card information. If you elect to pay the downpayment online, you will be prompted to follow a link that will take you to our secure online store, where your transaction will be completed. Please note that you will be asked to provide the credit card information again, for this transaction only.
Only one form per family needs to be completed.
- List student name(s) and year of graduation.
- List name, address, email address and phone number of the responsible party. If more than one person would like to receive a copy of the tuition bill please provide us with the name, address and relationship of the other party to the student.
- Select a payment plan by checking appropriate box.
- Select a payment type and fill in the information asked for that payment type. An email address is strongly recommended for credit card charges. You will receive an email when your credit card account has been charged.
- Complete form by April 1, 2014 with $300 per student to:
2200 Maple Ave.
Lisle, IL 60532
Questions please call Donna Zielinski at 630-719-2840 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.